This site is privately owned and is neither affiliated with, nor endorsed by, nor operated by any government agency.

How Do I Replace My Voter Registration Card?

If you've lost your voter registration card, you'll need to get a replacement card issued to you as soon as possible. In most cases, all you need to do is get in touch with the office of the county supervisor of elections where you are registered to vote. You can place a phone call to their offices to request a replacement voter registration card, or you can fill out another voter registration application and send it off through the mail. If you're already registered, they'll simply issue you a new card.

Back to FAQs